We are creating a favorable urban environment for the residents' comfortable life and guests of the city; we are improving the quality of life and raising the level of socio-cultural education among the population by creating volunteer movements and new forms of leisure.
- About us
Tourism and Urbanism Foundation (TUF) is working on the implementation of social programs and infrastructure projects for territorial development, aimed at strengthening and prospering Armenia and the Armenian identity around the world.
We build sustainable initiatives that have long-term socio-economic impact in Armenia and that strengthen and preserve the Armenian identity.
- Formation of a platform that will become a place for bringing together ideas, opinions and people
- Formation of standards in various spheres of life in ArmeniaImplementation of successful cases and practices in Armenia
- Involvement of people who are not indifferent to the issues of the country’s development
What are we for
- Development of the urban environment and quality of life
- Promotion in the development and disclosure of human potential
- Implementation of charitable and social initiatives
- Preservation of identity
Over the past decade, thousands of people – builders, donors, and volunteers – came together in service of an "impossible” dream. Our vision was not only to restore a magnificent landmark, to pull off an outlandish feat of engineering, and to drive exponential economic prosperity in the depressed Syunik region. It was also to invent the future of Armenia – and a new approach to creating change.
Gyumri is a strategic gateway and focal point for the development of tourism in Northern Armenia. It is a principal geographic point among five strategic locations within our larger vision for tourism and urban development in Armenia. Here, we started by highlighting the beauty and historical value of the city.
“BOLOROV” is a social platform uniting people in search of solutions for the most vital issues facing our country. The platform will be regularly sharing various initiatives providing everyone with options to support those projects. The construction of the Dilijan Church is the first among such initiatives that pursues revival of the spiritual life in this town as its aim.